Come join our Luxury Car dealership in Port Moody!
- Looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry?
- Wanting to be part of a gowing and established company who wants you to succeed and will support you the entire way?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our OpenRoad Lexus Port Moody dealership is currently seeking a full-time Lot Associate to join their team.Apply now!
The Lot Associate reports directly to and works closely with the Service Director to ensure that various duties of the Service department and fulfilled.
As aLot Associate, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Proper and efficient washing and vacuuming of vehicles in for service
- Lot presentation (housekeeping, display)
- Exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicle
- Working effectively with Product & Service Advisors
- Proper presenation of new and pre owned vehicles
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines
- Be able to and is comfortable with lifting heaving loads as required
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills (an asset)
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, is able to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and are able to present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review
To apply, please visit our Careers Page
You may also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make sure to include the position name in the title line).