Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our BMW/MINI Langley
dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Lot / Parts Associate
This position will be reporting directly to the Fixed Operations Manager. As Lot / Parts Associate, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The ideal candidate will:
- Moving vehicles to keep the service drive flowing
- Washing vehicles after service
- Exceeding our customers' expectations on post-service condition vehicle
- Cleaning the parts warehouse and delivering parts to technicians
- Assisting with stocking and organizing shelves
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines
- Be able to and is comfortable with lifting heavy loads as required
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills an asset
- Possess a valid BC Drivers license, is able to drive both manual and automoatic transmission, and are able to present a current copy of your driver's abstract
To apply, please visit our Careers Page
You may also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
(Please make sure to include the position name in the title line). Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.