|Location:||Markham, ON, L3R 0G4|
|Employee Type:||full time|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years|
A Wealth of
You will have the opportunity to…
· Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism at every interaction;
· Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities);
· Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support.
· In addition to your administrative duties you will have direct contact with clients.
· Assist our team in the performance of their duties;
· Respond to clients emails and phone inquiries regarding their accounts and insurance policies;
· Client Review Process – prepare all forms/paperwork needed for client review meetings;
· Complete forms for clients (New Client Application, Transfer forms, etc.) and input client information into GoldMine;
· Handle account inquiries;
· Filing, data input, creating letters to clients, head office, etc.;
· Request information and documentation from clients to open and update accounts;
· Ensure all incoming documents are in good order (i.e. cheques, faxes, emails, client paperwork);
· Review incoming mail, emails and telephone calls and respond as appropriate;
· Maintain general upkeep of the office;
· Participate in special projects/assignments; and
· Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
· Meticulous attention to details;
· Proactive, self-starter with a high degree of maturity and ability to work with minimal supervision;
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with a variety of retail clients;
· A positive attitude and be results driven;
· Excellent problem-solving & decision-making skills;
· Ability to exercise sound judgment in responding to client inquiries;
· Strong organizational and administrative skills, including ability to prioritize and multi-task;
· Experience within the financial services industry is an asset;
· Excellent written communication skills and telephone skills;
· Solid knowledge of computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and a contact management program; (Dataphile and Dundee Mast would be an definitely asset)
· Must be able to work as a team member;
· Ability to meet and maintain specified minimum productivity and quality standards; and
· Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be an asset.
To apply, please submit your resume to Elin Leung, email@example.com.