Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
- Salesforce.com System Administrator will be a key member of the financial team at Fortinet, and will have the primary responsibility of providing SFDC support to our Worldwide Sales and Marketing organizations. This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to leverage their SFDC experience and skills with the intensity and dynamics of a high-growth technology company.
- Provide thought leadership to optimize adoption and usage of SFDC across the company.
- Upload quarterly pricelists and renewal opportunities each quarter.
- Manage approval flows, user licenses, lead assignment rules, forecast hierarchy, etc.
- Work with IT to jointly create additional fields for data tracking.
- Create ad-hoc reports as required.
- Develop standardized management reporting and dashboards.
- Partner with IT organization to implement new features and tools.
- Provide training to salespeople on use of SFDC including “how to” documentation.
- Complete mass update of records with usage of Sforce connector and APEX data loader.
- Provide day to day support to field sales and marketing.
- Be assigned other special projects as required.
- Sales Execution: Successfully executes the technical activities within the Fortinet sales process.
- Technical Knowledge: Understands Fortinet core technologies and demonstrates significant expertise in UTM.
- Client Engagement: Provides technical expertise through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Personal Leadership: Works effectively as a team member to drive the sales opportunity by providing technical leadership to the Sales team.
- Positive Outlook: Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough.
- Corporate Commitment: Looks to do what is right for the greater good (be it the team, Fortinet or the client) before what's best for self.
- Integrity: Inspires confidence and trust in others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments. Shows consistency with principles, values and behaviors
- Adaptability: Deals with obstacles and constraints confidently without becoming discouraged.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, fact-based decisions; leverages knowledge and expertise to make sound decisions.
- Consistently Delivers Results: Sets high personal standards of performance; willingly goes above/beyond when needed to accomplish goals.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the rack or derail a project.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusion form it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetration insights.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly; demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Job Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in a Salesforce.com System Administrator role.
- Salesforce.com certification in the following:
- Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM-201) - required
- Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM-211) – required
- Administration Essentials for Advanced Admins (ADM-301) – preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in using Excel.
- Strong leadership, relationship development and people management skills.
- Results orientation with an ability to lead and drive process change.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hi-tech industry experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree favorable.