Based out of our LEED Gold certified Vancouver office building, the Order Processing Administrator reports to the Order Processing Manager and assists in the coordination of the day-to-day operations for the Order Processing line.This role is responsible for handling all aspects of the Bulk POS processes including attending regular committee meetings, vendor invoice coding and approvals, inventory verification, reconciliation and adjustments, liaison with internal and external clients and providing a variety of reports and analysis as required by the manager.In addition, this role is required to assist with warehouse duties.
Our Vancouver office has access to free parking, a subsidized gym and cefeteria and is just steps away from the Renfrew Skytrain station.
- Supports the Order Processor Manager by assisting in coordination of order processing day-to-day operations.Ensures all order processor policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for all functions of the Bulk POS processes, including attending regular meetings and liaising with internal and external clients on all projects.
- Works in concert with the Customer Sales and Brand Managers on the planning and execution of the daily retailer call schedule and helps coordinate and implement changes that affect the order processing line.
- Assists with problem solving and troubleshooting order processing process issues and discrepancies for day to day functions. Guides and directs order processing team in the application of all order processing policies and procedures, as required.
- Assists other organizational units with the planning and execution of distribution strategies.
- Supports the Order Processing Manager in the collection and reporting of statistics and data.
- Assists the Order Processing Manager in annual budget processes.
- Performs other duties as required which includes warehousing duties and maintaining a clean work environment.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in a business discipline.
- 2 years in an order processing administrative position, where goods handled are sensitive.
- Forklift experience is an asset, and certification will be required upon employment (certification available internally).
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of administrative functions within an order processing environment, specifically with picking and packing orders.
- Ability to effectively liaise with internal/external clients and suppliers, and make decisions on projects in progress.
- Ability to use analytical skills for researching and recommending new ideas and processes.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize daily functions and projects.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while working within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting principles to support invoicing and data collection.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task under minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be able to safely lift and move heavy packages up to 35lbs.
- Ability to safely use materials handling equipment, including forklift and electric pallet jacks and hand/furniture trucks.
Please Note: This role will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2013.116 Order Processing Administrator.