Be the track star runner on our Food and Beverage team – quick, nimble, and ready to help!
As a Busser/Porter, you will aid in stocking and cleaning casino bars, pantries, lounge and gaming floor, and promote products and events.
A Great Fit,if You
- Are energetic, friendly, and love to deliver extraordinary service
- Enjoy working with a team in a fast paced environment
- Can juggle multiple tasks under pressure, and anticipate the needs of the team
- Are a night owl who benefits from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
What You Will Require
- 6 months of experience in customer service and/or a food and beverage establishment preferred
- Serving It Right (In BC) )/ Proserve (In Alberta) Certificate to be completed prior to start date
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pull, lift, and carry items up to 35lbs and push, pull or move a beverage/ ice cart
What Is NextIf this is an opportunity you are interested in and your qualifications match the job described above; please apply electronically and early so that you don't miss this opportunity. This job will remain open and posted on Gateway Careers website until a competitive candidate pool is identified. Gateway is not responsible for the validity of jobs listed on other websites. We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only the most qualified candidates who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be contacted for pre-screening. In the event that you do not hear from us this time around, please feel free to apply for future vacancies.
Gateway is not accepting agency resumes for this position at the moment.www.gatewaycasinos.com/careers