A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to...
- Report directly to Supervisor, Client Administration;
- Provide excellent service to clients by researching and resolving trading requests.
- Clear/concise language, quick follow-ups as necessary;
- Sort, scan, index incoming mail;
- Process financial & non-financial mutual fund transactions;
- Quality control of team tasks as required;
- Improve team accuracy;
- Place outbound calls to resolve NIGO items;
- Respond to escalated calls from clients and provide appropriate resolution and knowledge through effective communication;
- Investigate and track system issues and develop workarounds/solutions;
- Work with supervisor to define and enhance procedures;
- Work with supervisor to ensure all team members are fully cross-trained;
- Work with team to provide proactive solutions to problems and potential issues;
- Improve service levels by continually reviewing processes/procedures and identifying opportunities for enhancement;
- Participate in special projects/assignments; perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Good call efficiency while maintaining quality customer service;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. iFast, AWD) a definite asset;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in customer service or backoffice environment;
- Good product knowledge (funds, account characteristics, industry knowledge);
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize & organize incoming work;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to meet and maintain specified minimum productivity and quality standards.
Please note: This role is a 6 month contract.
Dynamic Funds is an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at the Scotiabank Group.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.