SRS Industrial was formed in 2002 to gain entrance into the market for industrial construction services. From humble beginnings, core services were focused on Specialty Rigging, Guyline Tensioning, Demolition, and Heavy Lift Transportation. SRS has since grown to accommodate market demand, offering a full range of services in Construction Management, Plant Maintenance, Module Assembly and Shop Fabrication.
- Duration: 4 - 5 weeks (Estimated)
- Start date: February 5, 2014
- Location: Bruderheim, AB (transportation from Edmonton may be provided)
- Wages: Journeyman Rate $40.13 (Apprentice rates calculated as a percentage of the Journeyman rate based on level)
- Shift: TBD
- Building a deck and breezeway surrounding site trailers
- Carpenter - Journeyman and/or Apprentice (must be able to show proof of trade level with a ticket or hours)