Based out of our LEED Platinum certified Vancouver office building, the Digital Marketing Specialist, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing PPC advertising strategies and programs (i.e. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs) to drive new player registrations and player participation. This role will proactively build, develop and manage strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including vendors such as external agencies.
Our Vancouver office has access to free parking, a subsidized gym and cafeteria and is just steps away from the Renfrew Skytrain station.
- Manages multiple Pay Per Click (PPC) and/or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns to optimize return of investment for key performance metrics e.g. cost per acquisition (CPA).
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage all key components of PPC campaigns including keyword search and selection, bidding strategies, ad copy, landing pages and other marketing collateral.
- Actively tests and analyses keywords, ad copy and landing pages to maximize results and ensure the bottom-line success of paid search efforts.
- Monitors, analyses and reports on paid search budget and optimizes spending based on a projected return on investment (ROI).
- Coordinates Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns with internal and external partners to improve organic search rankings.
- Makes recommendations on SEO strategy and implementation to generate content and strategies to improve organic page rankings.
- Plans and evaluates funnel optimization programs that increase conversion of site visitors and registrants to leads.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- A degree in a related discipline such as business or marketing;
- 3 – 5 years of direct experience in PPC advertising including search engine marketing programs;
- Experience mining and analyzing large datasets to gain business insight and drive decisions;
- Experience with the design of management reports and presentation of customer insights;
- Experience in the gaming industry would be an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated expertise in evaluating customer promotions and direct campaigns (email, mail and point-of-sale);
- Strong business acumen with a results oriented focus;
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business situations and develop solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for managing and delivering results against multiple projects simultaneously;
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation;
- Strong computer skills – MS office suite.
Please Note: This role will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2013.177 Digital Marketing Specialist, PPC.