Dynamic Funds is a fully integrated wealth management firm. It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Dynamic's products include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs. As one of Canada's leading, integrated wealth management companies, our commitment to fostering partnerships between investors and financial advisors has been unwavering
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Manage a defined territory within Canada to generate sales and develop new business.
- Lead by establishing long lasting relationships, servicing existing clients and prospecting for new ones.
- Use their in depth knowledge of our products, their practice management skills and their interpersonal skills to increase sales and retain assets.
- Arrange one-on-one, group and/or branch meetings with financial advisors to promote company products and services (15 meetings a week);
- Schedule and Host Events, Roadshows and Manager Meetings;
- Develop a strategic business plan for the year and reviews it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors within the territory;
- Segmentation of the client base to define the service levels and to ensure sales from various distribution channels and firms (1-250);
- Maintain and service client relationships using territory rotations in order to increase sales and diversify our product usage;
- Make daily calls to clients who purchase or redeem above the set targets;
- Submit expenses and maintain the overall budget for the defined territory. This includes approving co-op requests, charitable donations, promotional items and quarterly ticket/ meal allocations;
- Data Mine using the Diagnostic Selling Process & Populate the CRM system (Oracle on Demand) with all the information retrieved during meetings;
- Respond to client inquiries and follow up on leads from the ISR;
- Generate and develops new business relationships;
- Present to advisors on new products, business building ideas, and tax-planning strategies;
- Work extensively and within a supportive team environment to meet and/or exceed company sales objectives (Sr. Wholesaler, sales rep & sales associate);
- Involved in special projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a field such as commerce, finance, business administration;
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry;
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience;
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience and managing a territory;
- Completion of CSC and/or IFIC certification;
- Individual contributor who excels in a team environment;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook);
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management systems;
- Completion is preferred, but at minimum, the successful candidate must be enrolled in an industry designation program (CIM, CFA, CFP, FOetc.);
- Detail-oriented with strong time-management skills;
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills;
- Ability to keep up-to-date on past, current and future trends in the financial services industry;
- Pro-active, self-starter with the ability to use their initiative in maximizing sales;
- Ability to travel extensively.
Dynamic Funds is an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at Scotiabank.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.