Dynamic Funds is a fully integrated wealth management firm. It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Dynamic's products include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs. As one of Canada's leading, integrated wealth management companies, our commitment to fostering partnerships between investors and financial advisors has been unwavering
A Wealth of opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Join Dynamic’s energetic and highly regarded Sales Team
- Facilitate our innovative Investment Management Workshop (IMW)
- Work with some of Canada’s most successful and well respected Financial Advisors
The Vice President, Systemized Solutions has 3 Primary Responsibilities:
The successful VPSS candidate must possess the ability to prospect, quality and enroll advisors in the Investment Management Workshop.
Prospecting will be the critical factor in achieving your sales and activity targets.
The primary responsibility of the VPSS is to facilitate the Investment Management Workshop.
The IMW is a comprehensive investment management workshop designed to be conducted on a one to one basis in the advisors office.
To that end, the successful candidate will facilitate the Workshop according to the IMW Agenda while ensuring that each experience is unique to that participant.
The successful VPSS candidate must possess strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills.
These skills will be critical to the candidate’s ongoing success in this role.
General Skills and Experience:
- 3- 5 years experience in the financial industry;
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales experience required;
- Record of progression into roles with increasing responsibility within the financial services industry;
- CFA, CIMA or CIM designation is required
- Completion of CSC or IFIC certification or previous sales experience in related fields;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Outlook;
- Minimum BA from a post secondary institution;
- Ability to travel consistently within a designated territory.
Skills & Experience:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Dynamic’s programs and products;
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of our industry, our clients and our competitors;
- Possess a solid understanding of the Financial Services Industry from the Advisor’s perspective:
- o IE: their fiduciary and regulatory responsibilities
- Understand the 3 primary roles of the Financial Advisor, Investment Manager and Small Business Owner;
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Portfolio Construction & Investment Management Process; including such topics as:
- o Assessing client objectives;
- o Asset Allocation & Diversification;
- o Risk Management Tools & Techniques;
- o Modern Portfolio Theory;
The Successful Candidate will be a ...
- Goal oriented
- Growth focused
- Process driven
- Internally motivated
- Self-sufficient individual
Who enjoys ...
- Challenging the status quo;
- Working independently to achieve their individual goals while being part of a larger overall team;
- Can see the big picture without losing sight of the details;
- Thrives in a flexible environment while understanding that organization, structure, process & discipline are the key drivers of success.
Dynamic Funds is managed by GCIC Ltd., an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at Scotiabank.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.