A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to...
- Work closely with the Wholesaler and the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to service and manage existing clients.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team in their regions by ensuring the smooth operation and execution of various sales initiatives.
- Calculate expense reports and mileage logs and ensure approval from the Regional Vice President and Executive Vice President on a timely basis;
- Assist wholesaler and ISR in developing a strategic business plan for the year and review it quarterly with the team to increase sales from advisors in our territory;
- Co-ordinate all events for the region including researching the venue, booking arrangements (food and seating), sending invitations, RSVP lists and presentation materials & kits. The Sales Associate (SA) is expected to attend all road shows and may on occasion attend other events at the request of the Wholesaler;
- Facilitate all mass emails to our clients as determined by the ISR & Wholesaler. The SA must ensure all emails are checked for quality and that approval has been given;
- Ensure prompt payment through accounting on outside contracts/services with respect to events/shows;
- Take an active team approach, proactively offering solutions and giving feedback for improvement to help promote our products and services;
- Maintain and update Siebel ensuring representative and assistant contact information has the proper email address and phone numbers;
- Update Seibel with complete surveys and information gathered during phone calls;
- Ensure CE credits certificates are issued immediately following completion of events;
- Produce reports from the systems (Cube, Seibel and Impromptu) when requested. This includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc requests;
- Maintain samples of all relevant marketing materials on hand for office use and ensures they are updated regularly;
- Execute promo requests and MOE orders as requested;
- Ensure a strong working relationship between other departments (i.e. Product Managers, Creative Services, Materials, Co-op, Computer Tech);
- Participate and attend the National Regional Sales Conference Calls and Meetings;
- Keep wholesalers informed of their up-coming events;
- Keep up to date with the latest product information at Dynamic Funds.
Skills and Experience:
- College Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years office/administrative experience, preferably within the mutual fund industry;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word & Outlook);
- Completion of IFIC and/or CSC – definite asset;
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund industry – definite asset;
- Previous experience in Sales – definite asset;
- Experience working in a team environment.
Dynamic Funds is an affiliate of Scotiabank.
Addressing your financial needs as well as your overall health and well-being are top priorities at Scotiabank.
We are committed to offering a competitive Total Rewards package.