Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, you will perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative duties in support of the company's Human Resources functions.
Human Resources Information System
Including, but not limited to:
- New hires
- Personal changes
- Performance reviews
- Training records
- Scanning documents;
- Vacation tracking.
- Updating the training database or HRMS to ensure all training is tracked.
- Submit HR paperwork to payroll
- Responsible for Helpstar Exit/Set-up tracking and inactive user report
- Assist various HR projects
- Maintains HR forms to ensure availability for employee use
- Files administrative documents in employee files
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Fosters Aecon's Core Values department and throughout the company
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties in support of Human Resources
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Completing Post-secondary school education in Human Resources Management;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- AS400 and/or HRIS experience is an asset;
- Accurate and detail oriented;
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills.