Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing digital advertising and marketing campaigns that drive new player registration, player participation and channel awareness.In conjunction with the Senior Manager, Marketing the Digital Marketing Specialist role will manage and optimize the digital marketing strategy.
- Manages, contributes to and optimizes the ongoing operation of the digital marketing strategy including:
- Media channel selection e.g. online advertising, social media advertising, onsite promotion;
- Media strategy e.g. Demand Side Platform (DSP) management, re-targeting, publisher buys;
- Message development e.g. channel awareness, features and benefits, “Call To Action” (CTA);
- Creative execution e.g. ads, landing pages, conversion funnel.
- Collaborates with suppliers and internal stakeholders to implement and manage all key components of direct response campaigns: ad copy, landing pages, advertising creative and other marketing collateral.
- In conjunction with the agency and design teams, plan and evaluate funnel optimization programs that increase conversion of site visitors and registrants to leads.
- Implementation and testing for new online marketing and media partners and channels.
- Proactively and reactively provides marketing solutions to complex issues and conducts significant research on best practices and trend data in order to make future player-focused marketing recommendations.
- Tracks, monitors and reports on budget and Cost Per Action (CPA) for digital direct response strategy.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of marketing and program management;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Demonstrated expertise in the development and implementation of marketing plans;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with close attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation;
- Strong computer skills - MS Office;
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Gaming background or interest is a strong asset.
Please Note: This role will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2014.005 Digital Marketing Specialist.