Reporting to the Team Leader, the Inside Sales Representative provides inside sales, information and customer service to BCLC’s network of retailers, including product education, upselling, and building a rapport with retailers.This role ensures the integrity of BCLC in all communications, both verbally and written, to retailers.
The Inside Sales Representative develops and maintains working relationships with various internal stakeholders, in addition to various external stakeholders including the customers and retailers in order to resolve issues and positively impact our players’ experience.
- Provides a positive experience, product knowledge and suggestive selling techniques to BCLC’s network of retailers.
- Carries out semi-varied but occasionally more complex assigned inside sales activities to achieve clearly defined financial and public support resulting in revenue generation, profit and growth.
- Collaborates with peers to proactively and reactively resolve both technical and player/stakeholder issues and demonstrates innovative thinking by participating in the development of recommendations for new approaches to enhance our player experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Diploma in a business/sales/marketing discipline. A degree would be an asset.
- 1-2 years related sales experience.
- Experience in customer service in a customer and technology focused call centre environment would be an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Thorough understanding of computer principles and practices as they pertain to the on-line gaming/financial systems;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Ability to work quickly under pressure with fluctuating demands and deadlines;.
- Organizational skills that include attention to detail;
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive or difficult matters with a degree of diplomacy and tact;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Strong computer skills – MS office suite;
- General business acumen.
If this sounds like you, please apply online to Posting #2014.007 Inside Sales Representative.