The Technical Recruitment Advisor (TRA) executes BCLC’s recruiting strategy in a number of technology related areas of the business.The objective of the TRA is to source, attract and recruit, the right candidates, in the right roles, at the right time.
This role executes seamless, end-to-end delivery of the recruiting process including posting, sourcing, candidate screening, scheduling, coordinating the feedback loop, and extending offers. With a knowledge of technology related but not limited to: servers, storage, virtualization, network areas and Quality Assurance, as a consultative partner, the RA provides expertise, analysis and advice to internal stakeholders to ensure that recruitment policies, programs and strategies are supported and maintained consistently throughout the organization.This role is also responsible for data integrity and maintenance of internal recruiting systems, including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Linkedin.
- Acts as the technical recruiting specialist maintaining and developing technical skills and providing training and transferring knowledge to others.
- Proactively builds and maintains a pipeline of candidates for current and future openings.
- Collaborates with Human Resources Advisors (HRA) to anticipate hiring managers’ recruitment needs, objectives and challenges and translates these needs into recruitment results.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with internal stakeholders to communicate appropriate messages regarding Human Resources strategies.
- Provides regular guidance, advice and support in all areas of attraction and recruitment including posting of profiles and developing interview guides/assessment tools.
- Works autonomously within established recruiting practices and procedures.Collaborates regularly with peers and HRA’s, and on occasion provides options on different approaches.
- Evaluates and adapts existing schedules, deadlines and work/project timelines and may manage small projects to ensure the timely execution of recruitment, attraction or measurement of initiatives and programs.
- Develops and maintains recruitment metrics providing significant input into recruiting processes and procedures and provides regular input into recruitment strategies.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in a Business or Human Resources related discipline supplemented by industry recognized professional courses;
- CHRP designation would be an asset;
- 3-5 years recent, related professional experience in technical recruitment in either a Corporate or Agency environment. Agency experience is preferred;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and trusting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, employees and peers.
- Ability to consistently fill vacancies with top talent even in hard to fill skill areas and geographical locations;
- Skilled in interviewing and needs assessments through interviews and one-on-one conversations to understand goals, challenges and possible interventions;
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of human resources;
- Proven interviewing and coaching skills;
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and respond on a proactive basis, anticipating the needs of the business;
- Ability to use judgment and discretion, in particular relating to the resolution of recruitment process issues;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail; project management skills and meets tight timeframes and commitments and is accountable for results;
- Strong business acumen with a results oriented focus;.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality; possesses diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrated skill in pipeline management in an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, or similar;
- Strong computer skills –MS office suite.
If this sounds like you please apply online to the job posting 2014.056 - Technical Recruiter