Property/Location: Cascades Casino, Langley
Who We Are:
At Gateway Casinos & Entertainment we know that our remarkable team of 3,000 professionals in nine casinos and three community gaming centers is what makes us stand out in the Canadian Gaming and Hospitality industry.
We hire great people for their professionalism and passion for exceptional customer service. By joining one of the largest casino companies in Canada, you will enjoy various career opportunities, a culture of continuous improvement, and the excitement of an environment that embraces diversity, integrity and fun.
Share your passion for people and service! Welcome to Gateway.
As a Guest Services Agent, you are the first person our guests see, and play an important role in creating a comfortable and memorable Gateway experience. You will receive, check in, and check out hotel guests and respond to inquiries.
A Great Fit,if You:
- Have a smile and patience for everyone you meet, and are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy guests
- Are empathetic and have a strong sense of urgency to provide solutions
- Can juggle multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure
- Are detail oriented and work well with computers
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
- Makes and confirms reservations via telephone, online and in person
- Proactively responds to guest needs; answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, the casino, and local activities
- Handles guests concerns with tact, and seeks assistance as needed
- Observes and reports any security issues to a supervisor or appropriate party
What You Will Require:
- Minimum 1 year of front desk reception experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with hotel front desk software/ property management systems is an asset
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
What Is Next:If this is an opportunity you are interested in and your qualifications match the job described above; please apply electronically and early so that you don't miss this opportunity. This job will remain open and posted on Gateway Careers website until a competitive candidate pool is identified. Gateway is not responsible for the validity of jobs listed on other websites. We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only the most qualified candidates who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be contacted for pre-screening. In the event that you do not hear from us this time around, please feel free to apply for future vacancies.
Gateway is not accepting agency resumes for this position at the moment.www.gatewaycasinos.com/careers