Come join our BMW/ MINI Team!
- Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
Our BMW/MINI Langley dealership is currently seeking for a full-time Lot Associate to join their Service Department.
The Lot Associate works closely with the Service Manager and Service Advisors to ensure the efficient operation and display of new and pre-owned vehicle inventory.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Presentation and cleanliness of service drive through
- Exceeding our customers’ expectations on the delivery condition of their vehicles
- Working effectively with Service Advisors
- Washing vehicles after service
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines
- Be able to and is comfortable with lifting heaving loads as required
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills (an asset)
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, is able to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and are able to present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review
Please apply online or send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
(Please make sure to quote the Job Title in the subject line).