We are currently seeking a Junior Parts Advisor to fill a maternity leave for our BMW/MINI Langley location. Qualified individuals are invited to apply for this position.
Reporting directly to the Fixed Operations Manager, the Junior Parts Advisor will be responsible for:
- Processing account and retail customer orders
- Handling telephone inquiries
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Participating in other duties assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience with the daily operation of an automotive dealership’s parts department is an asset
- An understanding of computerized inventory control systems (knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds would be an asset)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
Please apply online or send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make sure to quote the Job Title in the subject line).
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.